Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas and then some :)

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday together and loved all the time we were able to spend with our family. Now that I have a child, I'm more grateful than ever for the Savior and his example and love teaching Mackenzie about him. I look forward to her growing up and teaching her to be a charitable person and to share the holiday spirit with others. I really would like her to grow up and understand the true meaning of the holidays rather than think it's a time to receive gifts. She's so sweet during our family prayer at night and I love how she'll sometimes squeeze my hand at the end. It's probably just a coincidence, but I love it all the same. Here's some photos from Christmas though, she was so cute in her dress Grandma Wragg bought her and I can't believe she kept in her hair piece I made (I'm thinking she was distracted by everything else so it was off her mind).






The day of Christmas we spent time with the Reed family since Nathaniel had to go to work and we had fun! Mackenzie loves Grandma Lud and always is leaning on her legs to give her hugs. Grandma's gone back to Utah but I know Mackenzie will be looking for her whenever we visit. We had a blast playing outside and listening to Amy play piano. 







On New Year's Day at 1:11pm Mackenzie's Grandma Sandra married and had a small ceremony in St. Augustine and we couldn't be happier for her and Ernie. We wish them all the best!! Here's a photo of the newlyweds I got off my Grandmother In Law's blog that I hope they don't mind me sharing.




I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and has a great 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment