Monday, August 30, 2010

Ten Things I Love About My Husband




10. His ability to turn anything negative into something positive.


Bad things happen sometimes and that is just a part of life and it is so nice having him be able to think of optimistic things during a bad situation. An optimistic outlook really does make the not so wonderful things that happen in life a little better.


9. How protective he his over our family.


It's comforting knowing he will always be there to help us feel safe.


8. He is the most giving person I know.


I remember when we were walking back to our car and he saw a man who looked like he needed some help and he walked over and gave him a little money when we did not have money to spare and I just thought that was so great of him.


7. He's an amazing father.


Mackenzie Jordan loves her Daddy and he would do anything for her. I really can not put into words how he feels towards her. He loves being a Daddy.


6. He has so much patience.


He just does. I wish I had more patience like him.


5. The way he smiles and laughs when he knows he has done something weird.


It is one of those you kind of have to be there things. He knows :)


4. He tries to help me with what ever I need.


He will work two or three twelve hour night shifts and come home in the morning and watch Mackenzie so I can sleep in. I know he has to be so sleepy and I am so grateful. I would never be able to ask him to do that and I love that he knows me well enough to just be able to tell when I need a little extra sleep.


3. He is always trying to help me be happy.


Whenever I am having a bad day he just is there to make it better in any way he can.


2. He will offer to do things he knows I do not enjoy doing.


For example, changing the kitty litter or taking the trash out to the apartment's trash compactor. Little things like that are so helpful!


1. I love that he loves me.


Sometimes I feel that I can be difficult to love when I am having a bad day or stressed over finances. He always is so understanding and just shows how much he cares.



I just wanted to brag a little about Nathaniel. I am always talking about Mackenzie to everyone and just wanted everyone to know how much I love and appreciate him and all the things he does for our family.

2 comments:

  1. He is definitely a keeper. You were lucky to find him. He is a wonderful son in law. Very proud of his accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Nathan's grandmother I love reading this. You are both lucky to have each other and you are wonderful parents. If you err at all it is in trying too hard (lol) and if that's an error, more children should be lucky enough to have parents who have that shortcoming.

    ReplyDelete